Using state-of-the-art wireless thermal technology with a built-in thermostat, Original Heated Insoles are the perfect solution to your cold feet blues—keeping your feet warm without getting hot to the touch and making them sweat. It’s the best way to keep your feet warm while hunting, working, and enjoying outdoor passions.
Heated Insoles offer convenient remote operation—no wires or external batteries—and at least 2,500 hours of use or about four winters of heavy use. Using ThermaCELL’s Original Heated Insoles is easy—simply adjust the temperature utilizing the wireless remote control to the setting of your choice: no heat (standby), medium (100°F), and high (111°F).
Package includes: 2 Heated Insoles equipped with integrated rechargeable lithium-ion polymer batteries; 1 remote control with battery; 1 lanyard; 1 drawstring travel bag; 1 wall charger; 1 instruction booklet.
Customizable Sizes for Men and Women
Fits men’s shoe sizes 3.5-13 and women’s shoe sizes 4.5-14.
Other features include:
- Keeps feet warm, not hot
- Rechargeable foot warmer
- Recharges in 4 hours or less
- Recharges at least 500 times using the included charger
- Operated by a small and lightweight, wireless remote control
- Charge lasts up to 5 hours of constant use (on medium heat setting)
- Powered by rechargeable, built-in lithium-ion polymer batteries
- Can be trimmed to fit almost any shoe size
- Water resistant
- Fit easily into your shoes or boots
- Less than half the cost of other leading wireless remote systems
- Tested by SATRA, worldwide leader in footwear testing, research, and development
Products ships to contiguous USA only.