Great for taking along on trips or storing in your car, the Heat Factory Hand Warmers provide instant warmth to your hands, head, and other parts of your body when used with Heat Factory accessories in the chilly outdoors. Each warmer is non-toxic, odorless and provides up to 10 hours of reliable even heat. The Heat Factory Hand Warmer is a soft, lightweight pouch containing a biodegradable mixture of iron powder, charcoal, salt and vermiculite. When exposed to the air, an oxidation process takes place that generates heat. Heat Factory warmers are specially engineered to provide quality heat that is long-lasting, comfortable, and even. Heat Factory continually tests its products to ensure that you receive only the highest quality warmers that will consistently deliver warmth as advertised. Once activated, Heat Factory warmers can even be saved for later use (preferably within a week) if placed in an airtight container. Unopened, the Heat Factory warmer has a shelf life of three years or more. Proudly designed and hand-made in the USA, Heat Factory's air activated hand warmers, body warmers, toe warmers, and heated accessories have been providing warmth and pain relief to outdoor enthusiasts for the past 30 years.
- Individual packs (1 pair) of Hand Warmers provide protection and instant, long-lasting warmth for your body in cold outdoor activities.
- Hand Warmers fit inside of Heat Factory gloves, beanies, and other accessories.
- Simply open the outer packaging and expose the hand warmer packet to air
- Safe, non-toxic and odorless heat
- Hand Warmers are proudly made in the USA